zondag 22 mei 2016

25 Facts About Me

Hello everyone! Because you all don't know me that well, I thought I would do the 25 Facts About Me tag. So here we go!

  1. I play volleyball for about 12-13 years
  2. I have only owned 3 phones and that means 1 Nokia and 2 Samsungs
  3. I have one cat called Syva and we have adopted him
  4. I live in Belgium and actually speak Dutch
  5. My favourit youtubers are Zoella, Pointlessblog and Thatcherjoe
  6. I have brown hair and brown eyes
  7. I have one older brother
  8. I hate spiders
  9. I can't watch a scary movie without being freeked out
  10. I never paint my nails
  11. My feedsize is 6 (UK)
  12. My favourit fruit is an apple
  13. I absolutly hate learning French at school
  14. I can sometimes get claustrophobic
  15. I hate pickles
  16. My favourite flower is a Tulip
  17. I love the sound of the rain and I also really the smell of rain
  18. I am a huge fan of candles
  19. I have clammy hands
  20. I am very protective over my friends
  21. Teh number 3 is my favourit
  22. I was born on 22/03/2000
  23. I love reading books and blogs
  24. The blogname comes from the volleyball. Everyone there calles Ponsie
  25. My biggest dream is to travvel the world with friends
I really hope you have enjoyed it and know me now a little bit better. Thank you so much for reading this, it means a lot to me!

Bye!
Ponsie x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten